You can easily change fonts in the editor. Here’s how you do it:
1. Go to editor and click the font button in the bottom left corner
2. There will be a list of fonts that are used in the template. Click ‘replace’ to change the default font(s)
3. Click 'Font Library' (If you have uploaded your custom font files to your team library, you can choose them in 'Team Shared Library')
4. Choose a font you want to use from our Font Library
5. A new font will be applied to your final video once it's rendered. Below is the original font (default font for the video design):
Here is how the new font is shown after being rendered:
If you have further enquiries, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the blue chat bubble at the bottom right corner of this page.