To use custom fonts, you have to upload your font file(s) in the editor first.
Please follow the steps below to upload custom fonts:
1. Go to editor and click the font button in the bottom left corner
2. There will be a list of fonts that are used in the template. Click ‘replace’ to change the default font(s)
3. Click 'Team Files' Library
4. Create a new folder for your custom fonts and simply drag and drop font file(s) in the folder
5. Then your font file will show up in the folder with this "Pending Approval" message. Our approval process can take up to 2 business days. Once we approve your font file(s), you'll be able to use them in the editor
If you can't upload your custom font, please check out this article: "I can’t upload my custom font"
If you have further enquiries, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or via the blue chat bubble at the bottom right corner of this page.